Monday, March 15, 2010

Resurgence and unfortunate news

So I know it has been quite some time since I last posted anything. I had been debating the nature of the FCC regulations and my stance toward them. Not that I receive anything truly noteworthy from running this blog, but at the same time samples were always well received. I will most likely stop any associates programs with specific vendors as that was never my intent anyway. I'll most likely still continue to keep my Amazon and Google links going though as those being unrelated to any specific tea vendor have little consequence. Additionally it still provides an avenue for support.

Onto even less fortunate news, from the sounds of things over at Imen's blog it sounds as though this is going to be a bad year for Phoenix Oolongs. And like many bloggers, I don't like the notion of rehashing other people's content, but without any way to reliably and easily become more authoritative or at least verify the content, rehashing is about as good as I can provide. So go read Imen's post. My sympathy goes out to those farmers and at the same time, like Imen I worry about availability of some Phoenix for myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cricket fans who do not want to miss anything about T20 World Cup 2020 can watch T20 World Cup 2020 Live Score and live streaming of all the matches on their smart phones without any cost.

Talem Histy said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Visit Web
Solaceandthecity.com
Information